UPPCL 2842 Technician Grade II Vacancy 2018 Apply Online| Eligibility Criteria: UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: Technician, Accounts Officer, Assistant Accountant Latest Vacancy: UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2018 Notification Released, UPPCL Grade B Bharti 2018 Apply Online- Technician, Account Officer, Assistant Accountant Vacancies . Check the eligibility criteria and other details about the 2842 Technician and Various Latest Vacancies notification. Also get the official notification and Apply online link for Technician Grade B Recruitment under UPPCL.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has issued notification for the recruitment of 2842 posts. UPPCL has opened 2842 vacancies for Technician Grade II and various Posts. Aspiring candidates can apply for the posts through online mode. Candidate has to apply through the official website of UPPCL www.uppcl.org .Candidates can apply online for the recruitment before the closing date. The details regarding the vacancies such as eligibility criteria, applying procedure is mentioned below. Candidates can go through our website for all the necessary information.
Name of the Organisation- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Official website- www.uppcl.org
Job location- Uttar Pradesh
Latest Vacancy Details under UPPCL
|POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Technician (Grade II) Electrical Trainee||2115 Posts (Code-816) + 664 (Code-826)|
|Assistant Accountant||21 Posts (Post Code- 21)|
|Accounts Officer||42 Posts (Post Code- 17)|
Notification has released by UPPCL for Technician Grade II, Assistant Accountant, Account Officer Recruitment 2018. Eligibility Criteria : The eligibility for the candidates who can apply for the Technician Grade Second and Account officer, Assistant Accountant posts is as follows:Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 21 February, 2018
- Final Date to Apply Online –13 March, 2018
- Final Date to Pay the Application Fee – 14 March, 2018
Applying Procedure for UPPCL Technician Grade II Recruitment 2018:
Step wise method for applying for UPPCL-
- Log in to the official website of UPPCL uppcl.org
- Click on the vacancy option
- Select the desired recruitment apply online link
- Open the application form
- Fill in all the details carefully
- Submit the application form along with the scanned documents, signature, passport size photograph and application fee.
- Candidate can now take the print out of the application form.
Check the complete details about the UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Latest Vacancy check from the official notification which is available below.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 -Technician Grade II Vacancy Notification – Download Here
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 –Assistant Accountant/ Accounts Officer Notification
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Link
|UP Police Bharti 2018||UP Anganwadi Bharti 2018|
|UP Home Guard Bharti 2018||UP Post Office Bharti 2018|
|UP Lekhpal Bharti 2018||UP Teacher Bharti 2018|
UPPCL Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online, 3383 TG II, JE, Assistant Engineer Jobs: UPPCL Technician Grade II Recruitment 2016-2017 Online Application. UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2016 Apply Online for 3383 Assist Engineer Posts. Latest Vacancies Notification in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for Assistant Engineer/ Technician Grade II Level Jobs.
UPPCL Latest Recruitment Notification Details: Recently, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited which is known as UPPCL in short, has published the recruitment notification for Technician Grade-II (Trainee), Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts. According to UPPCL Recruitment Notification total 3383 vacant posts notification has released. Aspirants who are eligible for Technician Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts, they can apply online on the official website of UPPCL i.e. www.uppcl.org. Eligible candidates can register Online for 3383 Vacant Posts up to 30th October 2016. No other mode of application form will be accepted in any case for UPPCL RECRUITMENT 2016-17.
Organization Name – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Total Number of Vacancies – 3383 vacancies
Name of Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Trainee): 580 posts
- Electrical – 535 posts
- Civil – 45 posts
2. Technician Grade II – 2277 Posts
- Jobs in UPPTCL – 687 posts
- Jobs in UPPCL – 1599 posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – 270 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 06 Posts
- Computer Science Engineer – 48 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 161 posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering – 55 posts
UPPCL Recruitment 2016-2017 Eligibility Criteria Details:
Age Limit Criteria: Age of aspirant should be lies between 18 years to 40 years as on 01st July, 2016. Relaxation in upper age limit for Reserved Category – SC/ST/OBC/ PH, etc as per government rules.
- For Junior Engineer Posts – Applicant should hold Diploma or Degree in Electrical and Civil Engineering.
- For Technician Grade II Posts – Candidate should have qualified High School/ ITI from a recognized institute/ board.
- For Assistant Engineer Posts – Applicant should hold Engineering Degree in respective discipline and also good knowledge of Hindi.
- For Technician Grade II and Junior Engineer Posts: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for SC/ST Candidates of UP State and Rs.900/- for all others and PH Category Candidates Rs.10/- only.
- For Assistant Engineer Posts – Aspirants need to pay Rs.1000/- for Open/General Category and SC/ST Category candidates Rs.700/- as application fee and PH Category Aspirants Rs.10/- only in the form of application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, computer based test and interview.
- Online Registration Process Starts From – 11th October, 2016
- Last Date to Register Online – 30th October, 2016
- Download Admit Card – First week of November, 2016 (Tentative)
- UPPCL Computer Based Test Dates – 11th November 2016 to 14th November 2016.
How to Apply UPPCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Open UPPCL official website (www.uppcl.org) in new tab
- On Home Page you will find Apply Online link for Above mentioned posts
- Choose your applying post and hit on proceed button
- Now You have to click on “New Registration” button which is available in Right Side Bar
- Select Post Applied for and Enter your Complete Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID and Date of birth
- Click on Proceed for Application Form
- Now you will get Login ID and Password, Save them and Click on Login Page
- Login with Login ID and Password to complete your registration
- Provide All details Carefully and Complete your Online Application Form
- Pay Application Fee and also upload photograph and signature in required format
- Print out your Application Form for future reference
Also read official notification to get complete details regarding to above mentioned jobs. Aspirants who are interested in latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State, they can Subscribe their E-mail ID with us and get the latest govt jobs notification in their E-mail Account.