TSTRANSCO 1604 Junior Lineman AE SE Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form: Telangana TRANSCO Junior Lineman Recruitment 2018 Notification Released. TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer| Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online now before the closing date. TSTRANSCO Latest Vacancy 2018 Notification| Application Form| Eligibility criteria details are available here. Check the details and apply online before the registration closed for these vacant posts.
TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Notification:
Telangana State Transmission Corporation Limited is known as TSTRANSCO which has issued the new advertisement for 1604 Junior Lineman, Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer Posts few days ago on its official website. Now candidates can check the eligibility criteria for these posts and apply through online mode. Eligibility criteria is different for all posts. This advertisement has issued in last week of December 2017.
TSTRANSCO announced the recruitment of the three departments of the state, i.e Junior Lineman, Assistant Engineer and Sub engineer. The TSTRANSCO stands for the Transmission Corporation of the Telangana Limited. The other details are present on the official website of the department.
Number of Vacancies: There are total 1604 vacancies which are divided into the following categories:
- Sub Engineer (SE): 174 Posts
- Junior Lineman (JLM): 1100 Posts
- AE(Assistant Engineer): 330 Posts
TSTRANSCO JLM SE AE Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit For these Postz: The Age limit of the candidate is varied according to the Post.
|Sub Engineer (SE):||18 – 45 years|
|Junior Lineman (JLM):||18 – 35 Years|
|Assistant Engineer (AE):||18 – 44 Years|
The relaxation in the age for the reserved category is as per the state government rule. For this, You can check the complete notification on the official website.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for these three posts is as shown below.
|Sub Engineer (SE):||Rs.20535 – 41155/-|
|Junior Lineman (JE Lineman):||Rs.15585 – 25200/-|
|AE(Assistant Engineer):||Rs.41155 – 63600/-|
Educational Qualification: This is an important criteria to fill these posts. The candidate has to full fill this criterion. The educational qualification for the three posts is different.
- Sub Engineer Qualification:
The aspirant has the diploma in electrical engineering or the graduate in the electrical engineering from the recognized university.
- Junior Lineman Qualification:
The Candidate must pass the 10th class and also have any electrical trade I.T.I certificate which is passed from the recognized university of the state or India.
- Assistant Engineer Qualification:
The aspirant must have passed graduation in the electrical engineering or electrical and electronics engineering from the recognized university form the Indian government or any other certificate which is equivalent to this certificate.
Application fee Details: The application fee for this post is Rs.100/- for the and examination fee is Rs.120/-. Reserved Categories SC/ST/PH/BC are exempted from examination fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can register through Online Mode only on the TSTRANSCO official website. Please read the official notification apply online in time. Instructions and online registration guidelines are available in TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Notification for above posts.
Important Dates:The important dates that every candidate has to keep in their mind.
Sub Engineer Posts:
- Starting Dates for the payment: 19 January 2018
- Starting date of the application Submission: 20 January 2018
- Last Date of the payment submission: 05 February 2018
- Last Date of the application submission: 05 February 2018
- Examination Date: 25 February 2018
Junior Lineman Jobs:
- Starting Dates for the fee payment: 04 January 2018
- Starting date of the application Submission: 05 January 2018
- Last Date of the fee payment submission: 20 January 2018
- Last Date of the application submission: 20 January 2018
- Examination Date: 11 February 2018
Assistant Engineer Vacancy:
- Beginning of fee payment submission process: 30 January 2018
- Opening date to submit the application form : 01 February 2018
- Last Date of the payment submission: 16 February 2018
- Last Date of the application submission: 16 February 2018
- Examination Date: 11 March 2018