SBI 2000 PO Vacancy 2018 Apply Online| Eligibility Criteria: SBI PO Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online, SBI 2000 PO Vacancy 2018 Notification Released. SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification Released, SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018-19| SBI PO Online Registration 2018-19 @sbi.co.in: SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018 Online Application Form Available Here for 2000 Posts. Apply Online SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification @sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018:
Latest Update: स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया प्रोबेशनरी अफसर भर्ती 2018 नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया गया है| योग्य उम्दीवार ऑनलाइन फॉर्म जमा कर सकते है| Few hours ago, State Bank of India (SBI) has released the new notification regarding to Probationary Officer 2000 Posts. This is great news for those aspirants who are seeking for jobs in Banking Sector. Eligible aspirants can fill online application form for Probationary Cadre Officer 2000 Posts.
Only Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 through online mode before the last date i.e. 13 May, 2018. Online registration for PO Vacancies started from 21 April, 2018. Official Notification and Apply Online link available at the below. Candidates can visit SBI official website for more details. Check the SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification Details and fill the online form.
Name of Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Total Number of Vacancies – 2000 Vacancies
Name of Post – Probationary Cadre Officer (PO)
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2018-19:
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Age Limit: Applicant age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01 April, 2018. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category OBC, SC, ST, PH etc also applicable as per govt policies.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Academic Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline form recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
SBI PO Bharti 2018 Selection Process: Selection procedure will be done on the basis of following tests and stages – Preliminary Test, Mains Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- General/OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD Reserved Category Aspirants have to pay only Rs.100/-
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018?
- First log on to official website – www.sbi.co.in
- Now, go to “Recruitment/Career” Section
- Hit on PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link
- Go for Primary Registration with Personal and Professional Details
- Submit the online application form without any error
- Pay Application Fee and Also Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Complete your Primary and Secondary Registration
- Take a hard copy of application form for future use
Aspirants can follow the above mentioned steps for online registration for SBI PO Recruitment 2018. Please read official notification and online instructions mentioned on official website of SBI.
- Online Application Form Submission Process will be start from – 21 April, 2018
- Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form – 13 May 2018
- Download SBI PO Exam 2018 Admit Card Date – 18 June 2018
- Date of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2018 – 01st, 7th & 8th July 2018
- SBI PO Prelims Result Date 2018 – 15 July 2018
- SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card 2018 Available From – 20 July 2018
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2018 – 04 August 2018
- Interview and Group Discussion will be conduct on – 24 September to 12 October 2018
- SBI PO Final Result Date 2018 – 01 November, 2018
For any query leave a comment below. Also Share This Page on FB, Whatsapp, Twitter, E-mail, etc by using sharing button.