AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Vacancy 2018 Apply Online: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notification Released for 150 Sr. Resident and Doctor Fellow. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form| Eligibility Criteria| Pay Scale Details check here. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Latest Vacancy 2018 Application Form| Advertisement details are available now.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018:
Recently, AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment department has published the new notification to recruit the Senior Resident and Doctor Fellow Posts in May month. Process is going on through Online Mode and final date to apply online is 25 May 2018. Total 150 vacancies advertisement released by AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Advertisement Number: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/49-A/407
Total Number of Vacancies – 150 Posts
Doctor Fellow: 02 Posts
Senior Resident – 148 Posts
Further distribution of vacancies check from the official notification.
- For Senior Resident: MD Degree in Anesthesiology and also hold one year experience.
- For Doctor Fellow: Post Graduation in MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/MHA in respective discipline.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 37 years Only and for Doctor Fellow upper age limit is 45 years. Relaxation is also applicable for reserved category as per govt rules.
Pay Scale: Rs.18750 + Rs.6600 Grade Pay + NPA plus other usual allowances.
- For GEN/OBC Category : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs.500/-
- OPH – No Application Fee
- Applicant also need to pay transaction charges.
How to Apply: Mode of application is online. Check the further details from the official notification.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07 May, 2018
- Final Date to Register Online: 25 May, 2018
Old Notification: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2017 Apply Online- 1212 Non Faculty Vacancies: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Notification – 1212 Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant & Various Posts. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Latest Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form| Advertisement details are available now.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana(PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
AIIMS, Bhubaneswar has invited applications non-faculty posts in various disciplines, such as nurses, engineering, accounts etc. These post are open only for indian citizens. A more detailed account of the same is given below.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies detail:
|Number of posts||Name of post|
In total there are 1212 post open for application.
Educational Qualification: 12th Class, Diploma, Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline) with experience.
- CBT(Computer Based Test)- A computer based test will be the basis foe selection of candidates, however, a written test can also be taken at AIIMS Bhubaneswar discretion.
- Skill Test/ Proficiency Test
Mode of application:
There is only one mode of application, that is, Online. The last date for submission of applications is on or before 28, june,2017. All the applications are to be submitted on the following official site of AIIMS Bhubaneswar www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
No other means or mode of application will be entertained.No documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them along with proof of payment (a copy of challan /online payment receipt) for record.
If a single candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he/she must fill the form for each post separately.
|Odisha Post Office Vacancy||Odisha Anganwadi Latest Vacancy|
|Odisha Police Bharti||Latest Vacancy in Odisha State|
|Bihar 30000 Teacher Vacancy||MP 30000 Police Constable Bharti|
- The application is free for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates.
- An application fees of Rs.1000/- shall be paid by all the other candidates who are not included in the above categories.
For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready :
- Valid e-mail ID
- Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate
- in JPG format
- The size must between 20-100 KB
- Dimensions 200×230 pixels (preferred)
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture against a dark background.
- The photograph should be clear and the face or head should not be covered. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face
- Scanned Signature of the candidate
- In JPG format
- The sign should be on white paper with Black ink pen
- The size of the file should be 10-50 KB
- Online payment details of the required Application Fee
- Any other details as per the advertisement.
There is an age relaxation for
- Ex-Serviceman and Commission Officers including ECOs/SSCOs,
- Reserved categories
- Person with disability,Central govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof
Further details about to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 notification is available in below advertisement link. Download it and read it carefully.
For details check advertisement.